DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Minor problem, I hope

Peter mavic air

Reactions
Problem? ..............................................................................................................Main Controller Error

Was unit in a crash? ................................................................................................no

What have you tried so far? ...........................................................................Turning on and off

What device are you using ( iphone , ipad, Samsung , etc)? ................................I phone 7 plus

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)? ..............................The latest as of 03/01/2019 If more info is needed I will post (1.am and very tired)

What Go app version are you using?.......................................................................The latest

Any modification?
(if so what)..........................................................................................None

Did you change anything or install any apps? (if so what)............................................No

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem? (if so post link). .............................. No

I was down at the beach temperature was 37 degrees celcius (98 degrees fahrenheit) wind about 8 to 15 KPH and was flying between 80 and 113 meters high over land and water, beside a friend with a Phantom pro 4
It seemed when I got over 75 meters or so I experience a message that said "Main Controller error",
I landed and turned all off and on again, but soon got the same message,
I found something somewhere in the app that said "barometer Error"
I also found that when i am over 80 meters high the video in my i phone seemed very jumpy and lagged, ( i am unsure if the lag was just the video as i rotated or the drone as i rotated).
I also find my self having to re calibrate the drone before most flights even though i have never been more than 10 KM from my last flight.
My only error so far on my behalf has been turning the drone on and forgetting to remove the gimbal cover
I am relatively new to drones, did a week with a cheapie to get used to control and then took Mavic air to large open area to test for a bit

1, Have i ruined my gimbal by not removing the cover two or three times?
2, Should I be concerned about the main controller error? Given the
3, Should I be concerned about the amount of times I have to recalibrate the drone body
4, Is the camera and/or video/ and or drone lag be a concern.

Thank you for any assistance
Peter

Hi all

I'm The same problem.

I recieve The message "barometer error" in app.

Does anybody knows the solution?

Tks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renevista