DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Missing Spare Thumb Sticks!

Become friends with a mavic mini owner, their drone is going to blow away sooner or later and they can give you their thumb sticks.

Last edited:
Reactions: NZmxer
I couldn't find the extra set of joysticks either but after reading the comments above I reopened the box and found both joysticks and a USB3 adapter "thingy" in a small white plastic bag.

I couldn't find the extra set of joysticks either but after reading the comments above I reopened the box and found both joysticks and a USB3 adapter "thingy" in a small white plastic bag.
Hmm I am still worried I threw mine out haha

That thingy is an adapter to connect and charge the remote via the small USB port... useful in other things. Don’t lose it... dunno if it’s for sale separately.

That thingy is an adapter to connect and charge the remote via the small USB port... useful in other things. Don’t lose it... dunno if it’s for sale separately.
One of the reasons I love the case I got for my MA (from mc-cases)
26754.png

I would have lost this little thingy a long time ago if it wasn't for the fact that it has its own little slot in my MA case.

Reactions: easyheimer
You can use any micro usb cable if you lose the adapter. No biggie.

Well, received my Mavic Air yesterday and opened it up. Everything seemed fine until I started watching the videos on DJI’s website and saw the fly more combo unboxing. I saw that there is supposed to be spare thumb sticks in the box but mine are no where to be found. I opened it on my desk so I would have seen it as everything was emptied out and out neatly on my desk. Yes, it was brand new and sealed. Anyone else have this issue and what did you do?
I only got 1 extra

keep searching! I thought so too but in one of those tiny plastic sleeves I found them! Don't throw anything out yet. Search those tiny plastic sleeves.

It happened to me.
Well, received my Mavic Air yesterday and opened it up. Everything seemed fine until I started watching the videos on DJI’s website and saw the fly more combo unboxing. I saw that there is supposed to be spare thumb sticks in the box but mine are no where to be found. I opened it on my desk so I would have seen it as everything was emptied out and out neatly on my desk. Yes, it was brand new and sealed. Anyone else have this issue and what did you do?

Look agaun
I had the same thung
They pack it so you really have to search for them in the ti h glassine envelopes

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair