DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mission not saving to web

"Save" will save it to your account, but doesn't download anything. If you want to download a CSV or KML file, you need to choose the Export option.

Lets start with the basics.

First you must be logged into your Lichti Account when using the online Mission Hub found at flylichti.com/hub
Second after you create a waypoint mission with or without Points of Interest you must click on the Missions Button and then the Save Button in the lower left hand corner of the Mission Hub
1543988902009.png

If this is the first time you are saving a Mission then you will be prompted to Name that Mission.
Then when you indicate you want to "Download" it is my interpretation of that statement as I would like to load the Mission to my drone so it will be able to fly the Mission when I reach my destination.
To do this one needs to either connect thier device to WiFi or Cellular so that the internet is accessible.
Then Launch Lichti from the device itself and Tap the Waypoint Icon in the Upper left hand top corner of the Lichti App. After doing so there is an icon presented on the left side that looks like a Folder. Tap that Icon and one will be presented with a list of Missions that have been saved to the Mission Hub. Tap the Mission and it will load that Mission and display the Waypoints and particulars on screen.
To fly that Mission Tap the Icon that looks like a Triangle on its side with the Tip pointed to the Right. The Play Button.

Dont do this while connected to the drone unless you are at or near the GPS location of your first waypoint. Ex. Standing in your driveway with the drone connected to the Remote Controller and Lichti connected to the drone and the Mission that was created is 10 miles away from your location. The drone will attempt to fly to that first assigned waypoint which is 10 miles away and you dont want that!

Which brings up another eventuality- How does one stop a Mission Quickly. Clicking from P Mode into Sport Mode will stop the Mission immediately and is sometimes a good option. The Pause button on the Remote Controller will also stop the Mission and allow you to make the next choice.
Now if you meant you wanted to download a .csv or kml file so that you can use a program like LVM (Lichti Virtual Machine) so that you can previsualize the Mission you created by flying a Virtual Mission within Google Earth then one must click on the Mission Button within the Lichti Mission Hub and then click either Export as CSV or Export as KML 3 D path and then once that file has been downloaded to your computer. Double Click upon that downloaded file and it "should" launch LVM and display Google Earth.

Previsualization of Missions is an excellent idea to determine if your Mission will cause your drone to fly into an object as it is configured. i.e. a tree , a mountain , a skyscraper , etc.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eng.Sabri