DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mississauag/Toronto/Orillia/Gravenhurst

Hi guys, I am interested in meeting other pilots for the purposes of vlogging etc are any of you guys open to this? I am based in the Brampton, Ontario area... How long have you guys been flying? Do you have any albums I can check out for photos & video? Krish

Hi guys, I am interested in meeting other pilots for the purposes of vlogging etc are any of you guys open to this? I am based in the Brampton, Ontario area... How long have you guys been flying? Do you have any albums I can check out for photos & video? Krish

been flying over a year now, gofotoyourself.ca on insta

where do you fly normally??

Reactions: FUTURE_PRODUCTIONS
been flying over a year now, gofotoyourself.ca on insta

where do you fly normally??
Hey Dinkidoo, I fly near Orangeville but there is another place I wanted to check out near a hike trail... I can PM you the details... Although best suited to a time when people are at work maybe... What's your schedule looking like?

Hey Dinkidoo, I fly near Orangeville but there is another place I wanted to check out near a hike trail... I can PM you the details... Although best suited to a time when people are at work maybe... What's your schedule looking like?

I'm one of thos people that will have to work... normally free on weekends and do some locations around Mississauga after work... ya ill take any details and see where it is to let you know when I can head out that way..

also love flying up north, family owns a ton of property up there

Attachments

• Cottage2 1500f-5 - Copy.jpg
    Cottage2 1500f-5 - Copy.jpg
    8.3 MB · Views: 11
I'm one of thos people that will have to work... normally free on weekends and do some locations around Mississauga after work... ya ill take any details and see where it is to let you know when I can head out that way..

Yeah I know, we all love to work lol... But I say that from a film background knowing that if we can find the right timing when footfall is low the footage we could get would be pretty cool! I will PM you now! Hope all is well!

There's sick sports eveywhere in Toronto
Anyone interested in meeting up around liberty village this saturday? Some friends apre playinf a soccer match and they asked me to record some stuff...

check out a couple of the vids i've shot in the last couple of days...I will start uploading more stuff once i become more familiarized with Final Cut

Youtube Channel:
416air

Last edited:
Reactions: timinator
Cool shots of the water tower and Go train. Be careful though because that area is in the YYZ Control Zone. Transport Canada does watch YouTube and can issue some pretty hefty fines. If there is a commercial aspect to the footage the fines can be up to 5k.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22