DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro Misty Lot river, France

Pierre-Paul

Reactions
I live in remote south-west France and enjoy a lot to fly over the Lot ... That's the name of the county and the river that flows here, through dramatic places filled with cliffs, small villages, vivid nature and old castles. This was my first clip, all the shots where recorded during a wonderful week at the end of last Auguts with a Mavic Pro. Enjoy !

Very nice!

I live in remote south-west France and enjoy a lot to fly over the Lot ... That's the name of the county and the river that flows here, through dramatic places filled with cliffs, small villages, vivid nature and old castles. This was my first clip, all the shots where recorded during a wonderful week at the end of last Auguts with a Mavic Pro. Enjoy !

Cher Pierre-Paul:

Your film étais très belle! (was beautiful). The slow movements, the scenery, the low lying cloud cover, and the Lot region was so photogenic. An excellent choice of music aussi! (too). I did think it should have been abut 3 minutes long and had a lot of repetition. I also would have avoided flying into the sun from a low angle, causing the total loss of details in the trees over the river due to the high dynamic range. You could easily edit those clips away and still have a very wonderful film. (My wife and I drove once from Bordeaux through Bergerac and Cahors, many years before drones were invented).

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I loved the reveal at about 3:40 and would have thought about including a couple of stills (water reflecting and an aerial one). Pretty area to fly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky