DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Misty Morning - Yarrow Valley Country Park

Paul Iddon

Reactions
Yarrow Valley Country Park is a country park managed by Chorley Borough Council in Lancashire, England. It follows the River Yarrow for about 6 miles (9.7 km). It contains much woodland and includes nature reserves, the best known being Birkacre and Duxbury Woods. Parts of the park are reclaimed collieries and other old industrial sites.

A haven of tranquillity and beautiful countryside that spans over 700 acres its picturesque landscapes are brimming with rich biodiversity, make it a favoured destination for many.

Paul.

Last edited:
Very nice video

Yarrow Valley Country Park is a country park managed by Chorley Borough Council in Lancashire, England. It follows the River Yarrow for about 6 miles (9.7 km). It contains much woodland and includes nature reserves, the best known being Birkacre and Duxbury Woods. Parts of the park are reclaimed collieries and other old industrial sites.

A haven of tranquillity and beautiful countryside that spans over 700 acres its picturesque landscapes are brimming with rich biodiversity, make it a favoured destination for many.

Paul.
That was beautifully filmed and edited. Did you use a camera gimbal on the walking potions or was it all drone footage?

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Paul Iddon
Hey Dale, thanks for the kind words and for watching :)

Everything is filmed on the Mini 3 Pro. I often set the speed to tripod mode and that's the 1 metre a second walk speed, and I just followed the drone along at the same rate. My old legs don't want to go any faster ;)

Paul.

Hey Dale, thanks for the kind words and for watching :)

Everything is filmed on the Mini 3 Pro. I often set the speed to tripod mode and that's the 1 metre a second walk speed, and I just followed the drone along at the same rate. My old legs don't want to go any faster ;)

Paul.
I should have known than because with a hand held gimbal there is always a certain bounciness to the walking stride seen in the videos.

Paul.
Beautifully shot.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas