DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MM Batteries In Stock

yep they are there ..but Im not spending £7 on delivery ..i'll wait for amazon to have them and i can use prime ... good spot though...

Heliguy doesnt have them yet...

Yeah... tried to put them in the cart, they were already gone.batt.JPG

Shame you DJI.

Any posted ETA promised yet?
From the product webpage: “Estimated to ship 10-15 business days after payment confirmation.”

Update: I received an email a few hours after purchase confirming tracking/shipment from mainland China.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thomas B
Made the order 8 days ago... still waiting for my battery pack to be "prepared". It will hopefully come at some point.

I certainly don't plan on shelling more than 45 EUR for a pair of repacked Samsung cells.
dji_IFB_order_IT.JPG

Reactions: Wild Wayne
Ordered my MM batteries this morning directly from DJI and already got shipping confirmation. Resellers on Amazon are ripping people off for MM batteries. They are asking $89-$125 per battery AND it takes at least a couple of weeks for delivery. Just crazy!!

Ordered the exact same thing yesterday.....

Supposed to arrive by Tuesday of next week. Will have 3 batteries total now.
It’s great that these are back in stock. One week seems to be the shipping time frame right now here in the United States.
Let us know when it arrives!

The MM battery order status
ʻʻ PREPARING ʼʼ
since 8th of April 2020

Wondering if they're going to send me the old time edition seasoned for 12 months in a Shenzhen warehouse.
Meanwhile, to redeem themselves they've sent out a 10 EUR credit notice.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canuckdive