DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MM CE into FCC hack

Reactions: gb160
I was answered in another thread but once again here:

I can confirm that 1.00.0500 firmware and DJI Fly 1.1.5 app update is a combination that doesn't work. Djy Fly pick up some location from North America (from fake GPS app) but still 12 and 13 channels are in 2.4GHz range.

But with 1.00.0500 firmware and DJI Fly 1.1.0 app combination Wifi controller switch to configurations without 12 and 13 channels in 2.4GHz.

I'm not sure which is the latest version of DJI Fly App for FCC hack works. I did not have enough time to test 1.1.2 and 1.1.4 DJI fly App.

Last edited:
I was answered in another thread but once again here:

I can confirm that 1.00.0500 firmware and DJI Fly 1.1.5 app update is a combination that doesn't work. Djy Fly pick up some location from North America (from fake GPS app) but still 12 and 13 channels are in 2.4GHz range.

But with 1.00.0500 firmware and DJI Fly 1.1.0 app combination Wifi controller switch to configurations without 12 and 13 channels in 2.4GHz.

I'm not sure which is the latest version of DJI Fly App for FCC hack works. I did not have Not enough time to test 1.1.2 and 1.1.4 DJI fly App.

Hi,

I think very important to note here is that you're running the Android version. I believe that iOS still works fine on 1.00.0500 firmware and DJi Fly 1.1.5.

Use one other phone or tablet install one older version of fly app like 1.0.8 make the face gps patch and then use your phone with the 1.1.15 and everything is fine ?

Yes after you did the fake GPS trick with the old version once. Afterwards make sure props area always running before starting Android DJi Fly 1.1.5. And alwyas force close the app just before landing. Then you're fine. It's nothing related to firmware 1.00.0500.

Hi,

I think very important to note here is that you're running the Android version. I believe that iOS still works fine on 1.00.0500 firmware and DJi Fly 1.1.5.

Yes, Android.

Use one other phone or tablet install one older version of fly app like 1.0.8 make the face gps patch and then use your phone with the 1.1.15 and everything is fine ?

I can't put an FCC hack with 1.0.8 on daughters Samsung S8 only 1.1.0

Yes after you did the fake GPS trick with the old version once. Afterwards make sure props area always running before starting Android DJi Fly 1.1.5. And alwyas force close the app just before landing. Then you're fine. It's nothing related to firmware 1.00.0500.

Confirm this.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka