DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MM CE into FCC hack

I am currently have the exact same issue. I have a mini and am trying to do the FCC hack, and it is just not working. I haven't done the DJI fly update yet, but the mini and controller are on .0400 and when I last did the hack, both controller and mini were on the previous version. I tried to go into DJI assistant to downgrade and it only has the current version I am on and .005.......Any help that can be provided would greatly be appreciated.

I tried that already......I actually have a piece of aluminum foil over it, just to be sure......However, I believe that I just figured it out. I used the APK link posted by Bokifly, and installed DJI fly V 1.1.2 and now all is well. Anyone that is having trouble try that.....It work for me, and I am sitting in Italy at the moment.

FCC hack work in DJI Fly 1.1.2 and firmware .005?
I didn't try it yet, I have .005 but from today my DJI Fly is 1.1.5
My firmware is still .004. Honestly, I just got it working (I went out and did a quick flight in the dark to test it.....I hovered at about 10 feet, just to see if it would revery back or stay in FCC, and it stayed)and I could try and install .005 and see what happens.......maybe tomorrow, I will give it a shot

Reactions: raulmavic
My firmware is still .004. Honestly, I just got it working (I went out and did a quick flight in the dark to test it.....I hovered at about 10 feet, just to see if it would revery back or stay in FCC, and it stayed)and I could try and install .005 and see what happens.......maybe tomorrow, I will give it a shot

@duckhead,

Please, perform that test, that way we will know where is the problem: into the new firmware or into the DjI App.

R.

Hi, i am looking for an android device to implement this hack but i already have newest firmware 005 and ios App 1.1.5
Can anyone confirm it works ?

[QUOTE = "Jiggadude, posta: 919282, tag: 116566"]
Próbáltam sokszor az FCC hack-et, nem láttam különbséget számomra. Van valaki javulás?
[/IDÉZET]

it's hard to get a drone license Thailand?
Takes 3/4 months from the time you apply in order to get the 2 license needed...and you have to keep looking in the website,to find out if it has been granted.
Then download and print it ?
Just have to bite the bullet and get on with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tyson76
ok guys today i have tryed the hack using iSpoof on my PC conected to iphone... firmware 005 and ios App 1.1.5

Everything works like a charm, in my busy area i could fly maximum 180 meters with the CE version of the drone, now i can do 300.

Everything works as you said the drone thought he is in US in the beginning and than updated the home position from gps but still was able to fly much farther.

now i just need to see how to maintain the settings. I know i should have unplugged it from my iphone before i land but didn't do it.

Questions:
Iphone after restart is coming back to its real GPS position.

Is the controller is remembering that it is in US if i disconnect before landing?
when i want to fly should i start the motors without phone and connect it when the drone will departure ?

should the procedure look as follows:

1. I am starting the remote without iPhone connected
2. I cover the drone with something not to get gps signal
3. Turning on the drone
4. Using movements combinations of the joysticks i am starting the motors
5. I am connecting the phone
6. Flying around
7. Coming back to homepoint
8. Disconnect the iPhone
9. Land with joysticks
10. Turn off the drone

Is that how this should look like from now on to maintain the FCC settings ? Or it will overwrite after i make the flight ?

Just use an android with fake gps to set it to fcc.
Then if you want to use an iOS ...switch on the drone and remote,as soon as they connect pull the controls down to start the drone.
launch the app,and connect to the remote.
No need to cover the drone,if you start it as soon as it connects to remote.
Basically just follow the you tube video

Just use an android with fake gps to set it to fcc.
Then if you want to use an iOS ...switch on the drone and remote,as soon as they connect pull the controls down to start the drone.
launch the app,and connect to the remote.
No need to cover the drone,if you start it as soon as it connects to remote.
Basically just follow the you tube video
Dont have an android device, otherwise i would not ask for iPhone solution

OH SORRY Soch?
You will struggle without an android...you not got any mates with an android you could borrow for 5 min?,or buy a 2nd hand Cheapo.?

Last edited:
What android devices work? The ones listed on DJIs website I reckon but I understand that all 64bit android phones work? Someone said he uses a Samsung Galaxy A40 which has an affordable price. Not listed on DJIs website.

What android devices work? The ones listed on DJIs website I reckon but I understand that all 64bit android phones work? Someone said he uses a Samsung Galaxy A40 which has an affordable price. Not listed on DJIs website.
Found this post...

Hi,

I can confirm my smartphone Samsung Galaxy A40 (SM-A405FN) is fully compatible for flying Mavic Mini. It runs Androind 9 PIE and DJI Fly Android app version 1.0.4 :)

Please let me know if there is any web site to report.

Best regards.

Samsung's Galaxy A40 SM-A405F specifications and features: this is a 5.9"(149,8mm) device with a FHD + 1080x2340 screen resolution. The phone is powered by the Exynos 7904 soc with a Dual-Core 1.8GHz & Hexa-Core 1.6GHz configuration. Memory is 4GB, with the device offering 64GB internal storage and up to 512GB of external memory. The Galaxy A40 features Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor and Hall Sensor. The device measures 144.4 x 69.2 x 7.9mm and weighs 170g

Reactions: BikeMike
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929