DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MM - Combo or not Combo

laurent45

Reactions
Hi
I am still in the process of thinking before buying the MM.
I will not fly indoor.
I have a case from a previous drone, maybe not exactly the size. In addition reading the forum, some of MM owners complain about bending propeller .. so I am thinking I should invest in a bigger case where the MM can have the arms extended.
So with no need of the case, nor the propellor guard : Is the combo still worth it in term of price,.. or is it better to buy batteries separetely ?
About battery, where to buy them ? Amazon ? Ebay ? Is there "fake" MM baterries on the market ?
Thanks

Hi
I will not fly indoor.
I have a case from a previous drone, maybe not exactly the size. In addition reading the forum, some of MM owners complain about bending propeller .. so I am thinking I should invest in a bigger case where the MM can have the arms extended.
So with no need of the case, nor the propellor guard : Is the combo still worth it in term of price,.. or is it better to buy batteries separetely ?
About battery, where to buy them ? Amazon ? Ebay ? Is there "fake" MM baterries on the market ?
Thanks
It’s a better deal to get the combo. For $100 more you get two extra batteries ($45 a piece), multi-charger ($39), prop guards, and more. It’s actually one of the best Fly More Combos to date in terms of value. We have a few available; DJI Mavic Mini Fly More Combo

I’d also recommend the GPC case; DJI MAVIC MINI CASE

Or to have the arms extended; DJI MAVIC MINI PROP CAGE CASE

Get the Combo. It's worth it for the batteries and charging hub alone. If some of the other items are surplus they're easily sold on eBay etc so you can claw some more money back. I never bought the Flymore Combo and regretted it after having to pay more adding the extras individually over time

Combo case isn't too bad in my opinion. Almost everything is packed in that case out of the factory

I'd go for the combo, it's probably cheaper than buying individual batteries and an external charger. The latter is a MUST HAVE in my opinion, if you mess up the mUSB port on the drone through misuse you are .......up the creek without paddle, its also why I would not even consider that bell jar thing. The combo case works but modified it to allow the rear props to point significantly forwards under the gimbal and I position the front props over their arms, foam pieces are used to locate the front props.

Hi
I will not fly indoor.
Thanks
I just upgraded from a Spark a couple of weeks ago. You'll still want a bigger case eventually, but the combo is a definite better value based on the 3 batteries you get alone!!

Combo, nothing less ;)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hippysmavic