DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MM fly more combo carrying case worries solve !

Coco 60

Reactions
Many of you out there seems to remove your controller ticks everytime you're packing away ! DON'T . The setup fits in the fly more combo case !;)

Many of you out there seems to remove your controller ticks everytime you're packing away ! DON'T . The setup fits in the fly more combo case !;)
it might fit in the case with the sticks on but it means they are under some tension from the lid which could cause issues with the controller being damaged over time

it might fit in the case with the sticks on but it means they are under some tension from the lid which could cause issues with the controller being damaged over time
I just noticed that the case lid barely hit the sticks top even when zipped. I don't really think that it would damage since anyway the sticks can move in any directions. it's not something solid that can break IMO.

I just noticed that the case lid barely hit the sticks top even when zipped. I don't really think that it would damage since anyway the sticks can move in any directions. it's not something solid that can break IMO.

Even if they are free to move, some are concerned about them getting out of calibration by being under tension while stored. I'm not sure if this has ever been proved or not, just mentioning some of the concerns others have :)

Reactions: old man mavic
Hi all, I use the Pgytech remote control cover to leave the sticks on whilst in the Fly More Combo case.
PGYTECH Control Stick Protector for Mavic Mini Amazon.com: PGYTECH Control Stick Protector for Mavic Mini: Toys & Games

I purchased the cover to be able to carry the drone and remote in other ways. That is, I have a smaller case for the drone and carry them in a backpack when out and about ?

Case:

Skyreat Portable Hard Carrying... Amazon.com : Skyreat Portable Hard Carrying Case Compatible with DJI Mavic Mini Drone & Remote Controller, Small Storage Bag for Travel -1 Pack : Electronics

Fly safe and be well all!!!

Mark

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom