DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MM LED Light

SAM_6350.JPG
sorry I cant find a link you may be able to find them elsewhere if I do find it I will send. they are £1.29 for 2. the shop is called home bargains

Home Bargains = UK store (may hav confused some)

firehouse strobes are well built and will add very little weight; also found well designed 3d printed light mounts from aerial-pixel.com (they also advertise here).

Reactions: Thomas B
I use and recommend Firehouse lights. I have versions for both my Mavic Air and Mavic Mini. Very bright, USB recharge and light weight. They work well for me, even in daylight, if needed.

Reactions: Thomas B
2 things : I did the same but :
- the GPS would catch less signals (maybe the led internal power cables were not twisted enough )
- So I thought that it may even mess up the compass and I took it away. Now I have to put something to fill the eye wholes :)

Here is the one I put on my Mavic Mini. Weight is .16Oz.20200318_162128.jpg
Uses the MM charger and cable. Have used it about 1hour and still shows fully charged advertised to run continuous for 2 hours.
Very Very Bright @ 390' simple to find my drone. Just need to remember where the on/off button is, becaused you are blinded trying to search for is when it's on.:cool:

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Flytron-Strobon-Phantom-Inspire-Matrice/dp/B074JZX57M

Oh, I used double sided foam tape to stick it on. No known effect on drone!

I have two different beacons:
1. "ULANZI" strobe light from AliEx. It has while, red, green, with each colour steady, slow flash, double flash fast. Small, light, attached with Velcro.
2. A VIFLY flash/buzzer. It flashes white and starts a buzzer if an "abnormal condition" (normal being steady, moving slow, +/-1g) is detected. Very small, very light, also attached with Velcro. I have a Velcro on the crown and one on the battery door.

DJI Strobe Light .pngVIFLY Beacon Buzzer DJI.png

Well, I did this for night flying my MM. It does a pretty good job for few grams...

• Wow
Reactions: lowellton
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada