DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mobile device cpu fully loaded (Mavic Air 2)

Dronepod

Reactions
person, i'm having problems with my ipad mini 4, after installing DJI Fly, the message "mobile device cpu fully loaded ..." always appears, i almost lost my drone after this message appeared. The drone has a huge Delay in the image. does anyone here know how to solve this problem, or have you been through it and managed to solve it? below I will leave the link with the recording of my problem

Vídeo

it means that your screen devices CPU is at full stretch and cant handle the amount of data that the app requires to operate properly you can try to turn off all apps not required for flying and make sure you dont have stuff running in the background ,failing that you will have to get a device with a better CPU

isso significa que a CPU de seus dispositivos de tela está totalmente esticada e não consegue lidar com a quantidade de dados que o aplicativo requer para funcionar corretamente, você pode tentar desligar todos os aplicativos não necessários para voar e ter certeza de que não há coisas em execução em segundo plano, falhando que você terá que obter um dispositivo com uma CPU melhor
ola amigo, obrigado pela resposta, no meu caso utilizo um ipad nini 4, não tem mais nada instalado nele, apenas o DJI Fly. quando estou no voo, não deixei nenhum outro aplicativo aberto. com DJI Go 4 nada disso aconteceu, só acontece com DJI Fly

it means that your screen devices CPU is at full stretch and cant handle the amount of data that the app requires to operate properly you can try to turn off all apps not required for flying and make sure you dont have stuff running in the background ,failing that you will have to get a device with a better CPU
hello my friend, thanks for the reply, in my case I use an ipad nini 4, there is nothing else installed on it, just the DJI Fly. when i'm in flight i didn't leave any other apps open. with DJI Go 4 none of that happened, it only happens with DJI Fly

i believe that the DJI fly APP uses more processor power that the original GO4 app did

Turn off all of these options in camera advanced settings

1609562352107.png

DJI will need to optimize their code. Many have found Fly 1.2.2 to be a bit of a CPU hog, and there isn't much of a feature change that can account for it. I can't see the attitude indicator using much CPU, especially when it replaced the orientation indicator.

Solution... upgrade control device or remove a lot of apps.
As above.., speculation on what will be or shouldn’t be won’t help you. Go to a next generation control device and get one with as much storage and fastest processor you can.

person, i'm having problems with my ipad mini 4, after installing DJI Fly, the message "mobile device cpu fully loaded ..." always appears, i almost lost my drone after this message appeared. The drone has a huge Delay in the image. does anyone here know how to solve this problem, or have you been through it and managed to solve it? below I will leave the link with the recording of my problem

Vídeo

You could always try flying with Litchi, the beta version currently supports the MA2

For the IOS beta version you'll need to join the testing group by emailing Litchi.

hello my friend, thanks for the reply, in my case I use an ipad nini 4, there is nothing else installed on it, just the DJI Fly. when i'm in flight i didn't leave any other apps open. with DJI Go 4 none of that happened, it only happens with DJI Fly
iPad 4 is not good. I had same problem, especially when warm. Only solution was newer iPad.

iPad 4 is not good. I had same problem, especially when warm. Only solution was newer iPad.

My wife uses her Ipad Air 2020 to fly with no problems at all, the only issue is the cost

Reactions: Starz
On all the I family devices, apps remain running in the background even if you have “stoped” them by closing them with the main button. The only way to stop the background processing that is going on is to quickly press the I main button twice, and with all the apps icons jiggling, swipe up to force them to completely stop.

Also don’t forget to check the i memory to see how much is free. Too little free memory will cause odd problems as well.

. My ipad mini does the same thing, but it has never given me any problems in terms of flight control etc. So I just ignore it. I typically only get one such message per flight

Me too, Solution: iPad mini 5 on eBay. No longer in production.

They're starting to become rare as hen's teeth...

As above. IPad Mini 4, same warnings but flies ok. Will upgrade when my financial controller aka the good wife allows :)
I Have a fine financial controller. For example, I flew my Mavic Pro into an abandoned smokestack catwalk. There it remains, 200 feet off the ground. Three months later, my finanial controller was not opposed to a brand new Mavic 2 pro. And a Smart controller two months after that. Best wife ever!

And after the "upgrade" it still doesn't work with my iPad Pro. The whole reason I bought this beast was to upgrade from my M2 and be able to show clients the photos I was capturing on the big screen of my iPad Pro but the M3 sits in its bag in my office while the M2 goes to work. My return window is getting tight....if this doesn't work with the iPad Pro before that window closes I'm returning it. DJI ...if you read these forums please get your $hit together. Last suggestion is to to please put a translucent gray (if not black) bar where the data is displayed at top and bottom of the screen so you can actually read it....white text on a pale grey to white sky is very difficult to read.

Reactions: Crash Gibby
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan