DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi beta (Android) now supports the Mavic Air 2

I should add that "waypoint mode" isn't yet supported on the Mavic Air 2 with Litchi. They say it's coming soon, but likely need to change their implementation over to the "virtual sticks" method since DJI decided not to include native waypoints in the MA2 SDK.

Have never used Litchi but waypoints is the feature I am waiting for. Also a little concerned about flying a $1,000 toy with the beta version of any software.

Have never used Litchi but waypoints is the feature I am waiting for. Also a little concerned about flying a $1,000 toy with the beta version of any software.
I have been doing it with $3000 invested in but just one of 4 DJI's, no issues. Litchi knows what it is doing. If at all concerned just fly well within line of site while testing the first few times, you have several options to cancel flight or just wait till the pioneers do it and it is released. As it is two apps are already out to give waypoints on MA2, but both are Beta :p SDK's aren't rocket science and very little is added to the code from a already solid program that has been out for at least a year (Litchi has been out and tested for 5 years or so).

Reactions: dawgpilot
Wonder if Litchi Beta for MA2 on IOS will be available soon now that android is?

Debating whether to buy for my android device as really been looking forward to litchi although I use my iPhone more for flying the MA2.

Wonder if Litchi Beta for MA2 on IOS will be available soon now that android is?

Debating whether to buy for my android device as really been looking forward to litchi although I use my iPhone more for flying the MA2.

Have you emailed Litchi to see if the IOS beta version has been updated with MA2 support

Reactions: AnDronioBanderos

As Repaid1 said, I've have also used a lot of different versions of Litchi over the years, they have been much more stable and better debugged than new DJI Go4 and DJI Fly releases.

Reactions: Tallyrver
I tested the Android beta version on my MA2 yesterday, still no waypoints supported, everything else is working including Facebook live streaming. I flew a quick waypoint on the Phantom 3 just to try and it was still point on.

I tested the Android beta version on my MA2 yesterday, still no waypoints supported, everything else is working including Facebook live streaming. I flew a quick waypoint on the Phantom 3 just to try and it was still point on.
That’s because the Phantom 3 has a built-in waypoint capability and the MA2 will rely on Litchi implementing it through ”virtual sticks” which has yet to happen.

Reactions: AnDronioBanderos
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zohpar