DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected.

AusTrekie

Reactions
I know this has been discussed previously, but mainly with the Mini iPads. However I have recently purchased as an addition to my MA 2 a Mini SE and using it with iPhone 6s or iPhone 7 ( my spare iPhones) and keep getting this message ! Ok on iphone 13 pro, but I want to dedicate the 6s or 7. These iPhones I would have thought would be ok with the DJI fly app, are these iPhones obsolete with this app, disappointing if this is the case. Are other users having similar issues with older iPhones ?

Reactions: mini_pilot14
Your mixing an overwhelming app with a piece of hardware that isn’t capable of the task.

Reactions: ScottNH
I had hopped that I could use these iPhones, but maybe not ! Still supported by Apple with the latest iOS and other apps. The DJI fly app must require, I presume a more powerful CPU. There does not appear to my knowledge on DJI site, minimum phone specs for the app. Thanks and appreciate your reply.

Apple support doesn’t talk to the DJI software team unfortunately.

Found this on the DJI site. According to there site, my iPhones should work with the app !

FLY APP Smart phone compatible list
OSBrandCompatible mobile phones
iOS v1.0.1 Requires iOS 10.0 or above.AppleiPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6.

But, you have proof that that information isn’t correct.

i have had to update my I pad with a newer model ,because it was unable to handle the latest incarnations of the fly app ,there is one thing that you could try with the i phone ,and that is to completely wipe any apps that you do not need for flight ,and remove its cellular connection basically turning it into a WI FI only device and no longer a phone ,but ultimately the best way to solve your problem is to get a better processor

Try turning off the video cache. Unless you really need it......That feature uses lots of processor power.

It's very simple: you need at least an iPhone 8 level of processing not to get the dreaded "Mobile Device CPU Fully Loaded" message. You can turn things on/off all you want, but that's the deal. I finally threw in the towel and swapped my (drone) iPhone 6 for an iPhone 8 (I use it in "wifi only" mode without a SIM) with no problems.

DJI list is obsolete. Still lists mini4 works with Fly..doesn’t. Sure others are also outdated.

DJI list is obsolete. Still lists mini4 works with Fly..doesn’t. Sure others are also outdated.
Would be nice if DJI would add a date on whatever reading material they print. But we can always dream!

Reactions: Capt KO
Would be nice if DJI would add a date on whatever reading material they print. But we can always dream!
Fly worked on most devices until first update, WTH? But Litchi works on the old devices listed so for $25 a cheaper solution than a new device with Fly, did that until my iPad mini 5. Old mini 4 has Go4 and Litchi installed. Still a Phantom Flyer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe