DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mobile device GPS signal weak

jackwilliam028

Reactions
hey
I recently brought a mavic air about two weeks ago and I'm having issues with the return to remote feature. I was wondering if anyone could help me out? (keeps telling me Mobile device GPS signal weak)
I want to be able to use the active track when I'm snowboarding and return to the remote when I'm down the bottom of the mountain if something went wrong and not head the top of the mountain.

hey
I recently brought a mavic air about two weeks ago and I'm having issues with the return to remote feature. I was wondering if anyone could help me out? (keeps telling me Mobile device GPS signal weak)
I want to be able to use the active track when I'm snowboarding and return to the remote when I'm down the bottom of the mountain if something went wrong and not head the top of the mountain.
GPS signal weak is DJI's way of saying no GPS signal.
That's the GPS in your phone or tablet - not in the drone.
Things to check:
Does your device have a GPS receiver? (wifi only iPads don't - almost everything else does)
Is the GPS in the device enabled?
Are you out in the open where the device has a clear view of the sky?

If you answered yes to all three but still have the problem, it could be the issue I've heard of recently with a few users with iPads that the Go app just won't play games with.

GPS signal weak is DJI's way of saying no GPS signal.
That's the GPS in your phone or tablet - not in the drone.
Things to check:
Does your device have a GPS receiver? (wifi only iPads don't - almost everything else does)
Is the GPS in the device enabled?
Are you out in the open where the device has a clear view of the sky?

If you answered yes to all three but still have the problem, it could be the issue I've heard of recently with a few users with iPads that the Go app just won't play games with.

Yes to all three of your questions.
Is this something that could be fixed in a new update?
thanks

hey

Set your homepoint for where you lifted off from. This is the best option for RTH.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31