DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mobile phone switched off!

Stargazer55

Reactions
Hiya All, can anyone say if they have experienced the same? During my last flight, my mobile screen went blank and asked me to restart! Mavic Air was about 100ft in the air and around 500ft away! Fortunately I was able to cancel the restart option. I use a Samsung galaxy A5.

It probably crashed due to lack of resources, it's a good plan to restart immediately before your flight.
Also - don't panic, simply pause or perhaps go up a little way if you ar close to something.
It should reconnect and at worst you can still use the RTH button on controller if not sure which way it is pointing to bring it back without FPV.

Reactions: Garfieldg
Hiya All, can anyone say if they have experienced the same? During my last flight, my mobile screen went blank and asked me to restart! Mavic Air was about 100ft in the air and around 500ft away! Fortunately I was able to cancel the restart option. I use a Samsung galaxy A5.
I experienced the same this sunday when suddenly the App closed. I reopened again and get full control over the Mavic 2 after few seconds. Using a Galaxy S9+

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom