DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Moderators - More Info Please

Spanishcop

Reactions
I'd like to ask and see if this is possible.

Is there anyway to update forum to allow users to reflect manufacture date, and iphone or Android user to show up by user names?

There is sooooo much inconsistency between firmware and with only one or 2 people specifying this info on a post about a problem... It really makes it difficult for everyone to pin point or atleast narrow down where the problem lies.

I've seen other forums not related where users have extra details by their user name. This would be sooo helpful.

Just asking if this is possible and I'm sure many ops would appreciate that here.

Mike

Reactions: No1much
^This. Having tech specs being used on your drone will be helpful in speeding up diagnoses if they are displayed next to the username.

As-is now, members could put their specs in their signature. However, it would be tough to make everyone do that and keep them updated.

As-is now, members could put their specs in their signature. However, it would be tough to make everyone do that and keep them updated.

Not really.... Manufacture date is only going to change if replaced. Most people use either iphone or Samsung.

But just like in other forums where it displays additional info... This is truly helpful. Anyways just a thought to help with this nightmare firmware bugs.

It sounds like a good idea on paper... we can't even get members to input their location let alone devices they use.
The best suggestion I could make would be for people to mention the device used when looking for help.

Reactions: Cyberpower678
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803