DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Moko Backpack for Mavic

timmy1909

Reactions
I was not liking having to haul around my hard case and could not fit the gear I wanted in my shoulder bag I got with the fly more package, and I did not want to spend $300 on a backpack. I also wanted versatility to change things up as I needed them. For example... I like the fact that I can leave my tablet (8 inch) attached, plugged in and ready to go, or if i want to take my camera along... I just wanted something that I can throw over my shoulder and go... and have my mavic in the air as soon as possible. I can fit just about everything I have (except my workstation laptop) in this bag and not have to worry if I left anything behind. And if I travel on a plane I can stow the mavic and the batteries in the hard case and take my controller and tablet with me. in the backpack. The bag even has a spot for my battery banks with a USB plug on the outside of the bag for convenient phone charging. All in all for $85 It was one of my best accessories I have gotten yet.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06Y2RSX6B/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

2n7fndl.jpg

w1c0m.jpg

iycvnb.jpg

16gbgqc.jpg

I was not liking having to haul around my hard case and could not fit the gear I wanted in my shoulder bag I got with the fly more package, and I did not want to spend $300 on a backpack. I also wanted versatility to change things up as I needed them. For example... I like the fact that I can leave my tablet (8 inch) attached, plugged in and ready to go, or if i want to take my camera along... I just wanted something that I can throw over my shoulder and go... and have my mavic in the air as soon as possible. I can fit just about everything I have (except my workstation laptop) in this bag and not have to worry if I left anything behind. And if I travel on a plane I can stow the mavic and the batteries in the hard case and take my controller and tablet with me. in the backpack. The bag even has a spot for my battery banks with a USB plug on the outside of the bag for convenient phone charging. All in all for $85 It was one of my best accessories I have gotten yet.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06Y2RSX6B/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

2n7fndl.jpg

w1c0m.jpg

iycvnb.jpg

16gbgqc.jpg
Looks pretty handy, nice piece of kit.

8A62809C-F807-4D23-B21A-F6215DC9A2E7.jpeg Hi

Here my hard case from Firm: MC Cases-
Great foam, great Case ( Peli/ USA) and a lot of storage place up to 5 Batteries and - Battery in the Mavic , up to 3 spare sets of the Props, charger and so on .
Ideal for traveling, but not compatible as an back pack,
But these MC- Cases are very robustly

Speedy 2

D9848F9F-C4C9-4072-ABED-72B39DB922D2.jpeg

F145E03A-036B-4AE0-9EC7-94971ED9A375.jpeg

Will a 14 inch laptop fit?

Edit:**** it actually says it will fit up to a 13" laptop, which really sucks. I wonder if I could cram my 14" laptop in

Last edited:
I think these might be fine both the MP, laptop and probably dji goggles too.

SINPAID Waterproof Camera Backpack 15.6'' Inches Laptop Digital DSLR Bag Lens Case for Canon Rebel Nikon Sony Pentax Olympus
SINPAID Waterproof Camera Backpack 15.6'' Inches Laptop Digital DSLR Bag Lens Case for Canon Rebel Nikon Sony Pentax Olympus-in Camera/Video Bags from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
(from AliExpress Android)

DSLR Camera Backpack Padding Lens Divider Insert Bag with 15" Laptop Pack Travel for Canon 5D 7D 600D Nikon D7200 Sony a6000
DSLR Camera Backpack Padding Lens Divider Insert Bag with 15" Laptop Pack Travel for Canon 5D 7D 600D Nikon D7200 Sony a6000-in Camera/Video Bags from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

I think these might be fine both the MP, laptop and probably dji goggles too.

SINPAID Waterproof Camera Backpack 15.6'' Inches Laptop Digital DSLR Bag Lens Case for Canon Rebel Nikon Sony Pentax Olympus
SINPAID Waterproof Camera Backpack 15.6'' Inches Laptop Digital DSLR Bag Lens Case for Canon Rebel Nikon Sony Pentax Olympus-in Camera/Video Bags from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

DSLR Camera Backpack Padding Lens Divider Insert Bag with 15" Laptop Pack Travel for Canon 5D 7D 600D Nikon D7200 Sony a6000
DSLR Camera Backpack Padding Lens Divider Insert Bag with 15" Laptop Pack Travel for Canon 5D 7D 600D Nikon D7200 Sony a6000-in Camera/Video Bags from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Not a huge fan of the look.

I don't either but like my wife, I went for what is practical and not for looks!

I hope she doesn't read this.

@timmy1909 - Thanks for the great review and pictures on the Moko. One of the things that attracted me was the ability to leave an iPad Mini connected to the Controller and pack it away like that. As a result - I bought this backpack due to your review and am liking it so far.

Reactions: timmy1909
@timmy1909 - Thanks for the great review and pictures on the Moko. One of the things that attracted me was the ability to leave an iPad Mini connected to the Controller and pack it away like that. As a result - I bought this backpack due to your review and am liking it so far.

I am Glad you like it!!! Do you have any pics of how you have everything stored? The main reason I bought it was to leave my tablet attached. it just fits... but I can have the mavic in the air in no time!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S