DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What case for Mavic 3 Pro w/RC pro do you like?

jephoto

Reactions
What case for Mavic 3 Pro w/RC pro do you like?
I've just ordered the M3 Pro and will need a nice compact case.
I have the DJI backpack/shoulder bag for my M3, but thinking I'd like a case for the new bird.
What is everyone using and recommending these days?

Need to fit M3 Pro, RC Pro (with top case & sticks on), 4 batteries , a couple filter cases.
I've got the 3 battery charger, but don't necessarily need to fit charger in for usual use. I usually put that kind of stuff in check bags when I fly anyway.

I have the RLSOCO from Amazon for the Mavic 3 which is a nice soft case. But lately I've been packing light and use the grey bag that comes with the Air 3.

Last edited:
I use modular cases for both the drone and controller, that way I can re-configure my setup to my needs the day of my flight depending on the location I am flying. I put the modular cases in photo backpacks or just regular backpacks.

Screenshot 2024-05-24 at 10.34.12 AM.png

I also have a Pelican hard case but only use it if I am going on long trips.

Chris

This Symik case is working very well for me. There are three levels of storage, which accommodates the RC Pro controller, a tablet, charger, lanyard, several strobes, memory card case, and the Mavmount bracket. It's very well built and the price is very reasonable.

Reactions: jephoto
I also have the Manfrotto Aviator D1 Backpack for Quadcopter
That I used for my P4Pv2. But trying to slim down to a smaller form factor.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I still have to decide if I want another pack or a hard case.

The MsP setup took more room than the Mavic 3 Pro?

With a soft case, you have to be continually careful about where you put the case and what you put around it and what may move. No such worries with a hard case. But, it's a personal preference for sure.

With a soft case, you have to be continually careful about where you put the case and what you put around it and what may move. No such worries with a hard case. But, it's a personal preference for sure.
Yep. Absolutely true. And if I get a hard case I'll have the option- backpack or Case.
Around town I work out of my car. I can carry 3 batteries and a filter case. RC-pro hangs on my neck. I'm good for a whole long flight session. So really doesn't matter if its in a hard or soft case.
Only when moving the whole thing to different locations - or flying- does the form factor of my case make a difference.

Reactions: MS Coast
Thanks for all the suggestions. I still have to decide if I want another pack or a hard case.

The MsP setup took more room than the Mavic 3 Pro?
Yeah.
I was up to 7 batteries chasing flight time.
And the Galaxy Tab A7 took up some space too, along with the mount needed to use it.

The M3P with RCPro takes up less space with similar flight time.

This is a good thread. I am also looking for a good hard case for my mavic 3 Pro with DJI RC Pro remote.

A lot of options, I see. My first choice is actually Nanuk since I have owned it before. It is expensive, but it is one of the best brands out there. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blokinblain