DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Momina Kula fortress

I'm hooked! At this point I at least take a look at all the vids that you post here.

What drone are you flying?

I have some ruins like that high up on the other side of the canyon. I call the formation "Guardian Rock", but that's because I didn't realize it was the remains of a structure until I did a close inspection. I still don't know what the original structure was.

Thanks!

TCS

Reactions: alex_markov
I'm hooked! At this point I at least take a look at all the vids that you post here.

What drone are you flying?

I have some ruins like that high up on the other side of the canyon. I call the formation "Guardian Rock", but that's because I didn't realize it was the remains of a structure until I did a close inspection. I still don't know what the original structure was.

Thanks!

TCS
Thank You, if You are hooked :) then You better have a look at Alex's view from above where I develop a map of Bulgaria with some places I visited and clips attached ;)
I had many drones but at the moment my favorite is DJI FPV (hope soon to add M3)

Thank You, if You are hooked :) then You better have a look at Alex's view from above where I develop a map of Bulgaria with some places I visited and clips attached ;)
I had many drones but at the moment my favorite is DJI FPV (hope soon to add M3)
Well, I have to be careful about that. I'm sure watching your vids could easily turn into an infinite time sink!

I thought that looked like the FPV, with the horizon actually tilting, just like in a Part 61 aircraft. You've restored my conviction that the FPV is what I want!

In some alternate timeline where I have money...

;-)

TCS

Well, I have to be careful about that. I'm sure watching your vids could easily turn into an infinite time sink!

I thought that looked like the FPV, with the horizon actually tilting, just like in a Part 61 aircraft. You've restored my conviction that the FPV is what I want!

In some alternate timeline where I have money...

;-)

TCS
I never had enough money (now especially when badly wanted M3 ;) :) ) But I know something - if You want it You find the way, if You don't you find excuses ;) :)

I never had enough money (now especially when badly wanted M3 ;) :) ) But I know something - if You want it You find the way, if You don't you find excuses ;) :)
Historically, I've been pretty good at both, but I'll find a way! The only question is how fast.

:)

TCS

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mack_Attack