DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 More and more trees, and then some more ... Canada

DMD Cine Attic

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
I was acquainted to British Columbia 25 years ago, it did not take long for me realize that this spectacular land has everything in abundance and then some "more", "bigger" ... I was amazed back then, I'm smitten still. As a tribute to these 25 years, BC and Canada I opened 4 projects (there might be "more :)" ) and have been slowly adding shots of this "more" series. This one is called "more Trees".

Stunning. Did you do the above water shots with your drone or another camera? I would have expected the surface to be disrupted by the prop wash. A great video. Thank you for posting it!

Reactions: DMD Cine Attic
Thank you, no, those were done with BMPCC4k on gimbal, me sitting in a kayak searching for spot to leave a time capsule for my kids. Under water was done with Sony FDR-X3000 action camera.

This is not a video... it is ART in motion! What can I say? Stunning, mesmerizing, hypnotic. No question BC is a magical place. Great, great job.
U're too kind, thank u. Yes, this province is stunning.

Awesome!

Reactions: DMD Cine Attic
When is this going to air on Discovery channel ? So much effort put into this.
Thank you, but I'm sure they have plenty to chose from, no need to look in the garbage bin :).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1