DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

More love for the Air 2S

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
This drone is one our highest ranking drones to fly in the Rain, land on the Water an get some really nice Panos with .
Before you consider getting the Mini 3 or mini 4 drone , its best to put this drone into real life perspective.

Wind is a constant , and its always more than you think it is once your up in the sky.

My advice dont be to quick to ditch or sell your Air 2S for the Newer shinier mini series 3 or 4 an at bare min the Air 3 , but its the Mavic 3 Pro level where you clearly see the upgrade.

Imagine trying to get a nice pano this day with the mini 3 Pro

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Capture the Storm.

My Air 2 has also been great, I only wish I'd gone with the 2S because of it's superior camera, especially for low light/night photography.

DJI_0005 - Copy.JPG

This is from my Air 2 - You can see a lot of noise in it.

Last edited:
My Air 2 has also been great, I only wish I'd gone with the 2S because of it's superior camera, especially for low light/night photography.

View attachment 173978

This is from my Air 2 - You can see a lot of noise in it.
this picture made me think of my old anafi fpv. the pictures it took at night were horrendous, much worse then this.

More love for the Air 2s here too. Tied in with phantomrain's wetsuit it's an absolute beast. Got 2 of them, one is another fly more bundle and is still unopened for if/when my original one decides to go for another big swim, even have the spare wetsuit ready for it too.
No need to upgrade, does all I need with the wetsuit and drone hacks mod to let me climb any mountain with no worries.
Got the mini 3 pro from flylusive as well (modded) but still only use the Air 2s

Air 2S is still my number one. In fact, I just purchased my second one two days ago and wonder why I ever sold the first one in the first place. Actually, the reason I sold the first one was to buy a Mini 3 Pro. I like the Mini 3 Pro, but I’m really glad to have an Air 2S back in the hangar. The Mini 3 Pro is now my official backup. I have the DJI RC that came with the Mini 3 Pro and did link it up to the Air 2S and it worked fine, but prefer using the RC N1 with my iPhone 14 Max Pro. The Air 2S to me IS the best all round DJI drone around in the $1000 range.

Safe flying

🇨👍🇨🇦

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J