DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Morning from Dover

Bazinga

Reactions
Good morning. I'm sitting here waiting for my new MiniSE to be delivered. I've roughly 2 weeks to get to grips with it, as a newbie, before we take it on holiday to Lanzarote. I notice there's not a great deal of space that you're legally allowed to fly there, but will give it my best shot! Any advice that can head my way would be appreciated!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Good morning. I'm sitting here waiting for my new MiniSE to be delivered. I've roughly 2 weeks to get to grips with it, as a newbie, before we take it on holiday to Lanzarote. I notice there's not a great deal of space that you're legally allowed to fly there, but will give it my best shot! Any advice that can head my way would be appreciated!
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum. You might start with becoming familiar with all of the applications that can provide you good information before flying, including airspace limitations, how to unlock your drone in such cases, regulations that govern use of a drone where you are going, and registration requirements, etc. It's a lot to take in at first but you'll get there.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!​

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22