DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Morning from Matlock UK

RobHod

Reactions
Hope your all staying well at this time, well I just like to say hello from matlock in the UK. I currently have a few drones Mavic Air, Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro 2, Mavic Pro 2 Zoom and Mavic Enterprise. I’ve been flying for about 2 year on and off work allowing. But read a lot on here so decided to join. Well not sure what else to say but if you want to know just ask. I know my other half is learning to fly so we go out together and fly. Looking forward to putting some posts on here.

Attachments

• D092C457-0CE4-4527-B111-0669AA791437.jpeg
    D092C457-0CE4-4527-B111-0669AA791437.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
welcome to the forum, nice collection ironic isn't it at long last the weather breaks and now we are all stuck at home

Thanks for the welcome, yes weather is great and we’re all in partial lockdown in the house. Until it’s time for work lol. I’m lucky as the wife likes flying them to so they all get used. I’m looking forward to posting and maybe getting some local friends to fly with.

Thanks for the welcome, yes weather is great and we’re all in partial lockdown in the house. Until it’s time for work lol. I’m lucky as the wife likes flying them to so they all get used. I’m looking forward to posting and maybe getting some local friends to fly with.
sounds good but you will have to wait till the crisis is over for that ,as we are not allowed to be in groups of more than two now ,and even go to the homes of other members of our families,in case we spread the virus

Reactions: Thomas B
Yes I completely agree with the restrictions in place. I know working on the railway I still have to go to work but from watching social media that some people are not adhering to the new uk measures.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. Nice flight line. We are in a similar predicament here in Georgia, with isolation. You will find plenty of empathy and support, and information from your local UK flyers on this forum. Wish you the best.

Hope your all staying well at this time, well I just like to say hello from matlock in the UK. I currently have a few drones Mavic Air, Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro 2, Mavic Pro 2 Zoom and Mavic Enterprise. I’ve been flying for about 2 year on and off work allowing. But read a lot on here so decided to join. Well not sure what else to say but if you want to know just ask. I know my other half is learning to fly so we go out together and fly. Looking forward to putting some posts on here.
Hi Im from Eastwood Nottingham I've got the mavic air phantom 3 advanced phantom 4 pro mavic 2 zoom mavic alpine white mavic platinum fimi x8 se and a mi drone 4k. Love been out with them and use them all Weather permitted

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Nice collection, very similar to mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka