DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Morning Sun....

Awesome shot! The sound got me at first since there's no mic on the mavic.

Nice

Beautiful! It's hypnotic. What editor did you use to slow it down and add the audio?

Reactions: FASTFJR
Beautiful! It's hypnotic. What editor did you use to slow it down and add the audio?

Ok, for the second time I did not slow down the footage Lol. Not sure where you guys are seeing it slow down. Anyway I used iMovie

Reactions: lilewis
I never tire of that straight down shot of surf and beach. I could watch it for hours. I shoot it every chance I get. Instant peace. Be patient, keep filming and resist the temptation to move on to another shot.

There's a few ways I shoot it: Locked into the altitude; Ascending/Descending; Corkscrew; Perpendicular.

I used to own a house in Corolla Light Resort and just love the OBX. Wish I had a drone back then. Gotta go back.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: PAW and FASTFJR
I never tire of that straight down shot of surf and beach. I could watch it for hours. I shoot it every chance I get. Instant peace. Be patient, keep filming and resist the temptation to move on to another shot.

There's a few ways I shoot it: Locked into the altitude; Ascending/Descending; Corkscrew; Perpendicular.

I used to own a house in Corolla Light Resort and just love the OBX. Wish I had a drone back then. Gotta go back.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks, we arrived Sunday in Nags Head just after the hurricane. We have been going for 30 plus years. I felt rushed since I really only had one truly good morning with the sunrise and trying to get the surf. It was nice to be able to fly from the top deck of our house (30ft up) and a block from the beach

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rapidppoint