DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Most Efficient Speed?

Not convinced about what?
I'm not sure you read my post properly.
You wrote max distance will be close so yes on rereading I agree sorry yes misread it.
Not convinced about what?
I'm not sure you read my post properly.
yes you are right! I didn’t read it right. I thought you were saying the 18kph was max distance. But yes you and I basically agree the max distance speed will be around 12 m/s the top speed for normal mode.

Reactions: Meta4
I believe Ma2 maxium range is about 9.2-9.35km x2 , 28mins flight time in Normal mode , stock battery, 10km if you blessed by weather god

Drumming up this old post! Say, for example, I have a flight and want to film something 1mile away. I want to fly out, film once there, and fly back. (Another example -my battery is low and I need to fly 1 mile back to land but I might not make it - how fast should I fly?

What's the most efficient speed to handle the "commute"?

I'm not talking about the way to get the most minutes out of a battery. I'm talking about the most efficient speed to handle said distance.

Drumming up this old post! Say, for example, I have a flight and want to film something 1mile away. I want to fly out, film once there, and fly back. (Another example -my battery is low and I need to fly 1 mile back to land but I might not make it - how fast should I fly?

What's the most efficient speed to handle the "commute"?

I'm not talking about the way to get the most minutes out of a battery. I'm talking about the most efficient speed to handle said distance.
See post #2 above.

Reactions: joeywestside
Whether you are asking about how to get the max distance from a full battery or a half empty one, the answer is the same.
See post #13 for details.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots