DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MOSTOP Mavic Air 2 Drone Hard Carrying Case

Gealousy

Reactions
Picked these up on Amazon. Actually very impressed with the quality. I got these to throw the drone and the remote in a backpack for hikes and such. Thought I would share for anybody looking for a minimalist case!

7893E96A-A590-4CA0-B3E5-BF23A59C1867.jpeg

I hope the dirt are part of the skin stickers. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Tufargon
Picked these up on Amazon. Actually very impressed with the quality. I got these to throw the drone and the remote in a backpack for hikes and such. Thought I would share for anybody looking for a minimalist case!

View attachment 112221

I am huge fan of the skins and I think this skin is one of the those that would look amazing with the wet suit , but i would love to see the look of my client face when i pulled this nasty beast out ... :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Tufargon and zeusfl
No just got done with dinner…

God made dirt and dirt don’t hurt!
Ohhh boy... I am sure that drone has been working hard and already pay for it self.

I am huge fan of the skins and I think this skin is one of the those that would look amazing with the wet suit , but i would love to see the look of my client face when i pulled this nasty beast out ... :eek:

You should send him one so they can give you photos and videos to share for advertising purposes.

That way everyone wins?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi