DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Mother Nature doesn’t need a filter

Tasos GR

Reactions
Majestic Sunset over Glyfada Greece

This video is on FIRE , It felt like I was watching a Motion Picture Release. The music drew me in very close . The Gentle passing of the boats was peaceful and the Air 2s did well with the city lights at night. The Overhead shots were electric and really added to the Music building. WOW ! Just another video that makes me fall in love with Greece.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water and Explore Greece and it wonders brought to you by TASOS>

• Love
Reactions: Tasos GR
This video is on FIRE , It felt like I was watching a Motion Picture Release. The music drew me in very close . The Gentle passing of the boats was peaceful and the Air 2s did well with the city lights at night. The Overhead shots were electric and really added to the Music building. WOW ! Just another video that makes me fall in love with Greece.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water and Explore Greece and it wonders brought to you by TASOS>
Thank you my friend for your kind words!! I'm happy that you enjoyed it!
(Please copy this comment below my video on my YouTube channel.. it will help me a lot!!!)

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Awesome, thanks for sharing!
Thank you my friend for your kind words!! I'm happy that you enjoyed it!
(Please copy this comment below my video on my YouTube channel.. it will help me a lot!!!)

Reactions: GFields
Reactions: GFields
Nice video - can you share what video settings you used please.

Amazing video! I always like watching your videos but this one is epic!!! The night shots are fantastic. I especially like the shot when the lights turn on, on the roadway. Great, great job!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54