DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Moto G Power incompatible?

mittens531

Reactions
I just received my Mini 2, and never could connect the controller with my Moto G Power. After several long holds with DJI, I was told that my phone was incompatible. Before I send the drone back, I thought I'd see if there were any comments here.

Hello from the crossroads of America mittens531.

I checked a couple of sites including this Forum and the Moto G Power should work.

I didn't see it listed here.

But I did see it listed here.

And members of this Forum seemed to have used it.

There are so many Android devices out there on the market and all of them were probably not tested but work.

Perhaps you'll get a better answer soon from another Moto G user or start a conversation with one of the members via email in the above search results.

Welcome to the Forum. 😎

Reactions: msinger
Thank you for replying. I'm stuck because if DJI tells me the phone won't work, (and I've tried and tried to get it to connect with the controller), I have to believe them unless there's another fix I can learn.

My g power works great with my M1P not sure about other systems though.

I connected my Moto G 5 G for 3 days and Man the Mavic Mini is so easy to fly....BUT, you knew it was coming, last 2 days I've pulled my hair out and could not reconnect. I called DJI support (Pretty good I will admit) and after some time helping the tech "Finally asked what phone? I told him and he said "That sometimes with phones not supported you can get lucky and hook up and get a connection" I guess my luck ran out. I just checked the MOTO G has all the right stuff (64-bit, android 11) blah blah. Oh well, I think I'll see what T Mobile has.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98