DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Mountain bike ride giving Active Track a good workout

Mountain bike trek w/active Track
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
The film is good, but I noted two things I would have corrected:

1) the speeded up video in post makes the dog walker and your traverse abnormally fast and cartoonish looking

2) You Tube published your film at maximum of 1080p which caused everything to look a bit muddy regarding the details in the trees, etc.

The tracking was superb, as was the biking. I applaud your cycling ability on that dangerous terrain!

About the best I've seen that wasn't on the pro-level. Not to sure what those two caballo's thought ;)

Thanks for the comments. I wasn't aware of the 1080p issue. Looked fine on my PC and phone. Had upload issues with YouTube. I agree with the speed on some of the shots. The speed I was biking at did not translate in the video. It was slow and VERY boring. The last clip was at normal speed and it crawled.

Reactions: hiflyer201
They were fine. I bought some after market air screws that cut the sound in half. Probably thought it was a giant fly. I did warn the riders as I approached.

Mountain bike trek w/active Track
Awesome!

Going through the trees like that is super risky. One bare twiglet later and it could be a digger. Did you have the controller in the hip bag? Sticks off?

I just held my controller doing slightly more "real" mountain biking and it was sketchy, LOL.

Here it is,

Reactions: Josiah S
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crackhour