DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Mountain Valley Frost near Cooperstown (like something out of Narnia)

Come on, you painted those trees orange! lol What an amazing video. The colors are outstanding. I'm here in San Diego and while we do have the ocean to shoot, I would trade it for where you were in your video. Amazing work. The white tress were also incredible. I gave you a like on YouTube - great work!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Come on, you painted those trees orange! lol What an amazing video. The colors are outstanding. I'm here in San Diego and while we do have the ocean to shoot, I would trade it for where you were in your video. Amazing work. The white tress were also incredible. I gave you a like on YouTube - great work!! Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanks. I didn't notice the orange when I was flying. Otherwise, I would have focused on it a bit more.

I live near the Jersey Shore and love flying there. I wouldn't mind the warmth of San Diego. I'm going flying tomorrow morning. Looking forward to it except for the below-freezing temps.

Thanks for the "Like"

Yeah that was really nice.
Liked the backward shots a lot, and must try more of those myself.
There were fantastic late autumn colours in that light.
I will let you know a little secret. That was actually filmed flying forward. I just reversed it in the edit. You can't do that if you have moving objects such as cars. But in this case, it worked.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Really good video! Colors were great - you got VERY close to that one frosted tree. I like the reflection of the sky in the ponds. Well done sir.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh