DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Move starting point on mapping mission

Autopump

Reactions
I have created multiple KLM files in Google Earth and imported them in the Smart Controller to the DJI Pilot app. Is it possible to move the starting point to a different corner of the grid? Or is the starting point built in to the flight plan?

Thanks,
Rick

Reactions: Zeke13z
The drone controller with the Enterprise has limited features depending which mapping tool you choose to use. if you select "Create a Route" then swapping the start point is available to you in a group of icons at the top left as well as setting a pin. Unfortunately these features don't appear for other mapping selections. Hopefully will be added in future upgrades.

Hi Autopump,

I've the same Problem with the mapping funktion. In my opinion the fly App have no configuration to switch the starting point easily in Mapping mode. You can play arround with the course angle and hope that the starting point is hopping to a different corner.

About these and other limitations (impossible to set a adaptive high over ground) I use uaveditor.com for creating a route and upload it to the Smart Controller. In uaveditor you can freely set the startpoint and the high over ground for every Routepoint.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbrute