DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Moving videos from the Fly App to phone.

JustJeff

Reactions
Hey guys and gals. I've got this video in my fly app on my phone (circled in orange). When you look at it, it's roughly 2 minutes long. But for some reason, I can only see a 30 second "preview" of it. And if you look at it closely, in the lower left-hand corner of the one circled it's got that black icon in the middle of the white area, that my other videos don't have. I don't know how I can watch the video in it's entirety. Help please??!!Fly_app[1].jpg

Are you by chance out of memory on your phone?

You didn’t mention which drone or controller so this may be irrelevant if it’s in non-phone-based controller.

I had a similar issue when my DJI app was taking up all of my memory. I would clear some out and then the next time I would fly, part way through flying I would get a warning on my screen asking me to manage my memory settings (that I would have to cancel out) and then every video after that was black on the phone preview.

I went ahead and deleted my DJI Fly app and reinstalled it and everything is working fine now. I do feel I must’ve changed one of my settings on the controller which was eating up all of my memory. After reset, whatever was causing problem was apparently fixed.

I’ll try to find the previous post which helped me and link it in here.

Good luck.

Are you by chance out of memory on your phone?

You didn’t mention which drone or controller so this may be irrelevant if it’s in non-phone-based controller.

I had a similar issue when my DJI app was taking up all of my memory. I would clear some out and then the next time I would fly, part way through flying I would get a warning on my screen asking me to manage my memory settings (that I would have to cancel out) and then every video after that was black on the phone preview.

I went ahead and deleted my DJI Fly app and reinstalled it and everything is working fine now. I do feel I must’ve changed one of my settings on the controller which was eating up all of my memory. After reset, whatever was causing problem was apparently fixed.

I’ll try to find the previous post which helped me and link it in here.

Good luck.

Here is link to post I received help from.

Good luck.

Reactions: JustJeff
Here is link to post I received help from.

Good luck.
Thanks for the assistance. I'll have to check again, but I don't believe it's related to the phone itself. My phone is linked to my computer, and when I was going through it the other day, I think it showed that I had over 50% of my space available on my phone. I may try deleting one or two of my other videos that I've already downloaded to YouTube, and see if in fact you are correct though. Thanks.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WinstonH