DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MP CSC Motor cut off mid air in flight and restart, simulator and real flight?

Been subscribed to Mr C.R. For a while now - one of the most watchable on Mavic Experiments! For anyone interested my personal favourite was the long distance run with Chris flying the drone from the passenger seat of a car.... something like 14km from memory. Astonishing!

Been subscribed to Mr C.R. For a while now - one of the most watchable on Mavic Experiments! For anyone interested my personal favourite was the long distance run with Chris flying the drone from the passenger seat of a car.... something like 14km from memory. Astonishing!

Yea, I saw that one. It did start to land from low battery but he still had control the whole time. It was a nice flight.

Last edited:
So the weekend is here. Which brave soul is going to make the flight and come back with DAT files and some good video from the mavics perspective. Might I suggest using 120fps filming so you can slow down the action. The holy grail is the DAT. Without it we learn very little about what really happens during a CSC restart in midair.

Rob

Reactions: dlopezjurado
Well for those that do follow Chirs, you may have seen the one that he shot out of the sky also with some thing called drone defense. It was supposed to be a safe way to bring down a drone. It wasn't, not safe at all and destroyed the poor phantom.
So I've decided to take on the chalange and ***** the damage, and try to fix the poor phantom. I think I'll start a new thread for this, but it will post likely be on phantom pilots, or should I do one one both mavic pilots and phantom pilots?

This way I can report on my findings for a conversation to go with the videos repairing it. But I also know that phantom and mavic pilots are different logins, yet owned by the same company? Thoughts? Ideas? Should I keep the thread going on mavic pilots or do one in both forums?

Okay, mavic wont start motor when the belly is upside, and then if it free fall probably mavic going to spin crazy coz wind into upside position, in this case, is still posible to restart motor although the drone belly is on upper position?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife