DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MP1 Spotlight in the video

Drone on

Reactions
Hi,

When the MP1 is facing directly AWAY from the sun, a lighter area, or spotlight appears in the video. The highlight does not happen when at any other angle from the sun
I have two MP1s, and they both have that happen.

I use ND filters, and still the highlight/spotlight appears in the video.

Any ideas on a fix?

Of all the YT drone videos I've seen, I've only seen this highlight/spotlight in one YT video.

Last edited:
Hi,

When the MP1 is facing directly AWAY from the sun, a lighter are, or spotlight appears in the video. The highlight does not happen when at any other angle from the sun
I have two MP1s, and they both have that happen.

I use ND filters, and still the highlight/spotlight appears in the video.

Any ideas on a fix?

Of all the YT drone videos I've seen, I've only seen this in one YT video.

Are you using NDPL as in polarized filters? Want to upload a video so we can see?

Reactions: Thomas B
Are you using NDPL as in polarized filters? Want to upload a video so we can see?
Not NDPL just ND.

Yes. I'll upload a video soon, and re-post. Meant to add video at original post, but couldn't find one I sent to Former Member

Hi Brett...here is an example.
The spotlight becomes most evident at the 0:15 mark, and most noticeable as it passes a parked red car (assumed car).
It's is on the left third mark (so to speak) of the screen. After the 0:15 mark, you can see it 'climb' up a tree before it spotlights the aforementioned red car
Thanks for helping

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlayTech