DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MP1 wobbling

MALJ

Reactions
A few Days Ago My MP1 suddenly started to wobble or flipp at about 60 m hight and away. It was hovering and it wobbled/flipped sideway. Pressed RTH after a few seconds and landed nice. Have not been in the air since and my question is if someone else has experienced the same and what happend??

Did you see the MP flip or did the displayed video flip?

I was hoping it was only on the video caused by a gimbal reset, but if you actually saw it flip then more in-depth analysis of flight logs are needed.

Follow the instructions here, and post a link back here..

A member like @sar104 could help decipher the information to see what happened.

I was hoping it was only on the video caused by a gimbal reset, but if you actually saw it flip then more in-depth analysis of flight logs are needed.

Follow the instructions here, and post a link back here..

A member like @sar104 could help decipher the information to see what happened.

I hope this can help;
DJIFlightRecord_2019-07-24_[14-15-07].txt or shall it be expanded?

@sar104 your "name" has come up in this topic can you help??

Last edited:
I hope he does I really want to see the flip and recovering in the logs!!!

@sar104 : new log File attached

Most unusual. It certainly wobbled, even though it didn't flip or lose any altitude:

Attitude.png

There were two brief compass errors reported towards the end of that event, but they don't appear to have been the direct cause. Can you retrieve the mobile device DAT file for this flight - it will be FLY524.DAT. I think we need to take a look at the event stream, IMU and motor data.

Mobile device DAT file: How to retrieve a V3.DAT from the tablet

Mention this to a guy earlier he had same problem check real real closely see if legs are cracked or disjointed slightly. He didnt see it till he examined over and over hairline crack disjointed the leg with the torque.

Mention this to a guy earlier he had same problem check real real closely see if legs are cracked or disjointed slightly. He didnt see it till he examined over and over hairline crack disjointed the leg with the torque.
I have checked closly but can't see any crack(s). I have been flying a couple of times since with no more problems.

Most unusual. It certainly wobbled, even though it didn't flip or lose any altitude:

View attachment 79387

There were two brief compass errors reported towards the end of that event, but they don't appear to have been the direct cause. Can you retrieve the mobile device DAT file for this flight - it will be FLY524.DAT. I think we need to take a look at the event stream, IMU and motor data.

Mobile device DAT file: How to retrieve a V3.DAT from the tablet
I have found the DAT File but can't get iTunes running. I have Acer win10 and cellphone motox4. Can't open the motox4 on the computer!? =don't see the mobile in iTunes. Will look into this again later.

Screenshot_20190811_190645.png

That house is full of car/bikes & parts, has a suspiciously magnetic mast of some sort poking out the ground and your bird was getting the errors right over there plus you are positioned within a suburban environment all the ingredients are there!
Go check out the mast and see if it's just a flag pole

Oh! still, all that metal raises a few questions
Yes, it is a mess in that area.
I think your theory about it is right and I wonder if we shall leave this by that, what do You say? If the problem comes back we can make a new try, right!?

Last edited:
View attachment 79414

That house is full of car/bikes & parts, has a suspiciously magnetic mast of some sort poking out the ground and your bird was getting the errors right over there plus you are positioned within a suburban environment all the ingredients are there!
Go check out the mast and see if it's just a flag pole
Now I am getting paranoid is nothing sacred Dji is watching you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy007