DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MP2 Battery Fault…?

Reactions
Good day… so I have an M2P battery that is less than a year old and since it’s one of four I own, it has not been overly used. My problem is, even though I have plugged the drone into the computer, with this battery in, and installed any new updates (geo updates), when I go to take off I get this message on my Smart Controller: “The remaining battery is only enough for RTH. Return home now.” (And yes, this is when it is fully charged).
Anybody else experience this? Is there a fix other than hucking this battery into the fire pit? (Kidding; I will dispose of it “properly” if there is no fix…) and no, I don’t want to deal with DJI to return it to factory (did this once before and it was a huge pain in the (Mod Removed Language)and not worth the time and effort). Thanks all and have a great day out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good day… so I have an M2P battery that is less than a year old and since it’s one of four I own, it has not been overly used. My problem is, even though I have plugged the drone into the computer, with this battery in, and installed any new updates (geo updates), when I go to take off I get this message on my Smart Controller: “The remaining battery is only enough for RTH. Return home now.” (And yes, this is when it is fully charged).
Anybody else experience this? Is there a fix other than hucking this battery into the fire pit? (Kidding; I will dispose of it “properly” if there is no fix…) and no, I don’t want to deal with DJI to return it to factory (did this once before and it was a huge pain in the (Mod Removed Language) and not worth the time and effort). Thanks all and have a great day out there.
Only thing that might be happening is it requires a update to firmware and is reporting incorrectly or perhaps contacts are dirty to give a false reading? Other than that your battery tab in App should show all the battery info you need on cells and condition.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada