DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MP2 Should I buy?

Sideeye

Reactions
I have seen several youtube vids on the camera about its not as good and only uses partial sensor, because of over heating.

I waited a long time and I have not opened the box for 2 weeks now just sitting ready to return it. So can anyone help with this matter?

I have seen several youtube vids on the camera about its not as good and only uses partial sensor, because of over heating.

I waited a long time and I have not opened the box for 2 weeks now just sitting ready to return it. So can anyone help with this matter?

Return it if you're that hesitant. There are other good drones out there for much cheaper.

I have 2 MP's which are great. Just a little hesitant like the other guy said. I am photographer and was hoping this new one would not be a problem, of course there are many photographers saying they are great. I like the DJI drones because they are built well and have the biggest fallowing of technology of any drone. I remember when MP had problems and DJI took care of it. If any of you have one kindly give me some feed back. thanks

I love all of my Mavics. They have been the best performing, compact drones ever produced. The M2P Hasselblad camera will progressively get better with FW updates.
For now, We only await for those updates to come.;)

I love all of my Mavics. They have been the best performing, compact drone ever produced. The M2P Hasselblad camera will progressively get better with FW updates.
For now, We only await for those updates to come.;)
I just sit here looking at my MP2 in the packing box it came in still not opened just because of what people are saying about it, Makes me want to return it , but on the other hand Im not a big techy that looks at things that no one can noticed in there videos or photos. If you are going to be that critical on the MP2 go buy a "Inspire" and call it a day, lol. I will be reading this thread to hopefully get more out of it. thanks

I just sit here looking at my MP2 in the packing box it came in still not opened just because of what people are saying about it, Makes me want to return it , but on the other hand Im not a big techy that looks at things that no one can noticed in there videos or photos. If you are going to be that critical on the MP2 go buy a "Inspire" and call it a day, lol. I will be reading this thread to hopefully get more out of it. thanks
No worries, I have 2 Inspires. But this little bird makes it worth while. You can’t go wrong with being more compact with the same or better results from, let’s say the X3 or X5 cameras. The Mavic series is superb for its capabilities.

Reactions: Porky
No worries, I have 2 Inspires. But this little bird makes it worth while. You can’t go wrong with being more compact with the same or better results from, let’s say the X3 or X5 cameras. The Mavic series is superb for its capabilities.

Totally agree with your comments. I also have an Inspire & a phantom plus my new little flying thingy (M2P) picture quality is great, nice & compact, one reason why I bought it. Yes there are some bad comments but in my eyes I can’t fault it.

I always do a lot of research before I buy & this thing ticked all the boxes for me. One thing I thought was a pain with my Inspire was its size, to big for me to take on trips, the M2P you don’t even know you’ve got it with you Thumbswayup see photo below,
A11CE24D-ADC1-4CD6-BDFB-46D76001CD86.jpeg
Again the M2P is as good or even better then my Inspire IMO hence why I’m selling it.

At the end of the day it’s your decision & only you can make the right choice.

Reactions: Drone Master
Totally agree with your comments. I also have an Inspire & a phantom plus my new little flying thingy (M2P) picture quality is great, nice & compact, one reason why I bought it. Yes there are some bad comments but in my eyes I can’t fault it.

I always do a lot of research before I buy & this thing ticked all the boxes for me. One thing I thought was a pain with my Inspire was its size, to big for me to take on trips, the M2P you don’t even know you’ve got it with you Thumbswayup see photo below,
View attachment 48922
Again the M2P is as good or even better then my Inspire IMO hence why I’m selling it.

At the end of the day it’s your decision & only you can make the right choice.
Thanks I appreciate very much . I will probably dig into to the boxes like a kid on xmas to see my new photo toy.

Thanks I appreciate very much . I will probably dig into to the boxes like a kid on xmas to see my new photo toy.

Your more than welcomeThumbswayup I’ve had two other drones & my new one (M2P) just kicks arse, great little flying machine.

All I would say to you is read the manual then read it again & again. It’s there to help you plus this is a great forum so you’ll get a lot of help from here too.;)

I know I don't have that kind of strength. If I bought a Mavic 2, it'd be open before I got from the mailbox to the front door. :D

Don't hesitate . . I have BOTH now but if I had to choose I'd keep the Zoom . . .Hasselblad is amazing too but the things you can do with zoom 24mm-96mm is amazing plus all the improved modes . . .so if you want to be part of this open the box . . otherwise just send it back . . save $$ for another 6-8months and I'm sure there will be another trade-off that will be just as impressive . .

if you send it back you will never have a right to ***** about its quality from your own experience. you will always wonder what if.... Squash that buyers remorse and have fun.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki