DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mph reading wrong

Reactions: GFields
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

When you boot the app and the screen device is connected to wifi, the app should tell you if an update is available.

Also once the app is running and the screen is showing the camera view the first control menu has "About" or sonmething like that the first drop down menu has an about section at the bottm of the menu, I recollect the app version is shown in there.
With an android phone I recollect touching and holding the fly app icon allows you to check the app version as does the phones application manager.
Finally the app version is normally recorded in the .txt flight log, you'd have to upload the latest flight log to Airdata or Phantomhelp. Air data shows the app version on the general page and PH shows it in the CSV which you would have to download, ectract and open.

I belive that is the current one.
If you are using an Android phone, back up ypur flightlogs to computer then delete the current app using the in phone app manager and then instal one of the older versions downloaded from

I experienced this as well on a flight yesterday. I imagine that DJI will address this soon in a patch. In the meantime, I'm not sure it's worth it to bother trying to go back to a prior version.
Curious to know if anyone has experienced this on Android as well as on iOS? I was flying iOS when I saw this.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMA