DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Mt. Hood and the Geese

This morning's sunrise behind Mt. Hood with some Canada geese flying past as seen from NW Vancouver Washington.

Nice view. I live on the other side of the river from you and see almost the same view when I'm out early duck hunting.

Reactions: AlanL
Nice view. I live on the other side of the river from you and see almost the same view when I'm out early duck hunting.

Thanks - you are in the Scapoose area? I am shooting from Felida.

I'm sure you are probably right but I have heard it the other way for so long it is confusing.

Same here - until one day someone corrected me in a post and I looked it up. Still sounds wrong to me too.

Nice shot!

I used to have a house on Livingston Mountain north of Camas with very nearly this same view. In recent months so many friends there had to evacuate for the Larch Mtn fire, but were fortunate to have the winds shift and missed being at the center of a disaster.

Nice shot!

I used to have a house on Livingston Mountain north of Camas with very nearly this same view. In recent months so many friends there had to evacuate for the Larch Mtn fire, but were fortunate to have the winds shift and missed being at the center of a disaster.
Thanks - Livingston Mountain would have a much better view than I have. I am at the far NW corner of Vancouver and have to use the 7x lens on my Mavic 3 for views like this.

Thanks - you are in the Scapoose area? I am shooting from Felida.
I live in Hillsboro but see the sunrise view when I'm at hunting on Sauvie Island. It never gets boring.

And, btw, the proper pronunciation is Canada Geese.

Thanks. According to my bird books it's Canada Geese. Seems awkward from a grammar perspective to be honest.
Canada Geese is correct. Of course if they are really from Canada (I live close to the border) then they are Canadian Canada Geese.

• Haha
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seacorope