DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Multi mode question

Outtyhere

Reactions
Hi guys , my drone I purchased barely used so I'm not sure of if each and every setting is correct. My issue....

I placed the mavic in multi mode to check out 40 mph speeds but once I fly less then 500/600 yards out connection goes red and says there's interference and low quality connection.

With the mavic multi mode off I have zero problems flying further.

Any might know what I'm doing wrong?

Multiple flight mode
ea189c4d9a9e607d06f0dc798ba69831.jpg

You really need multi mode turned on if you A) want to use sports mode B) want to use the intelligent flight modes and C) have full use of the Mavic including sports mode switch as an safty out of any mode.
If your mavic showed red its becuase it is on high 1080p video back to RC and if you go a little further it will auto downgrade to 720p and everything will be fine.
Dont worry you are not losing control signal to your Mavic, its just a warning that video link is on edge for high band of 1080p.

You really need multi mode turned on if you A) want to use sports mode B) want to use the intelligent flight modes and C) have full use of the Mavic including sports mode switch as an safty out of any mode.
If your mavic showed red its becuase it is on high 1080p video back to RC and if you go a little further it will auto downgrade to 720p and everything will be fine.
Dont worry you are not losing control signal to your Mavic, its just a warning that video link is on edge for high band of 1080p.
So in multiple mode it has a better chance of losing video quality vs non multi mode?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zulu