DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Air 2S won't zoom.

So I had my second flight with my Air 2S today and again I was unable to use any zoom function for video. I noticed it on my first flight, but I only flew for about 10 minutes so I thought that maybe I just did something wrong. The Mavic Air 2 I could zoom with the FN button and wheel and was under the impression it worked the same way. Looking at video, I only have the options for normal and slow motion. I am pretty sure the MA2 had a zoom option there as well. I have tried to manually zoom by tapping and holding down on the screen. I can move the gimbal this way, but not zoom. I tapped the AF and MF with no results, there are no numbers indicating the zoom X beside the record button like there should be. I have literally tried every quality and framerate and NONE of them give me a zoom option. I have restarted my ipad mini 5th gen. That didn't work so I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. Still to no avail. Has anyone seen this issue, or is there something so obvious that I am missing it?View attachment 127812View attachment 127813
It needs to be on normal mode

Can you not Zoom in just picture mode?
No , Only the Mini 2 Mini 3 and Mavic 3 have the ability to zoom when taking a picture. Many times I got a better framed shot of the Sunset with the Mini 2 thanks to the Zoom in Picture mode, and cropping does not give you the same frame.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

No , Only the Mini 2 Mini 3 and Mavic 3 have the ability to zoom when taking a picture. Many times I got a better framed shot of the Sunset with the Mini 2 thanks to the Zoom in Picture mode, and cropping does not give you the same frame.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.
annoying, DJI does this **** just to annoy you and push you on a different model lol

• Sad
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom