DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 My Australia

christangey

Reactions
Site
www.alicespringsfilmtv.com.au
My tribute to the lesser known parts of Australia. All "aerials" with the Mavic 3 Cine. Some of the much closer shots are also, in fact, drone.

Thanks Anzac, I've shot for both Tourism Australia and Tourism NT, but they really aren't interested in these kinds of remote images, only if they are places where there is existing tourism infrastructure to sell bods on beds! 😎

• Sad
Reactions: Drone alone.
Your work is such a marvellous snapshot of Australia. I keep watching it and smiling

Reactions: christangey
Beautiful film! Australia is on my bucket list and this video just makes me want to visit even more.

Do you film at these locations on your own or do you have a team with you for support?

Chris

Chris;
Outstanding work. Very impressive. You continue to amaze and delight.
Thank you for sharing your creativity.
Phil

Your work is nothing short of spectacular! Just beautiful. My daughter and her family are moving to Australia in June and I know that we will be visiting them there once they are settled. I look forward to seeing some of these amazing sites. Thanks for sharing!

@christangey simply spellbinding ,you captured the real OZ

Beautiful film! Australia is on my bucket list and this video just makes me want to visit even more.

Do you film at these locations on your own or do you have a team with you for support?

Chris
No Chris, all on my lonesome, I am blessed that I am also a location scout so get sent to these amazing locations anyway. Of course I only film once I've finished the daily location scout or in my coffee break😉

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman