DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini My best clip from Belogradchik rock fortress

Wow. Very nice.
Thanks for sharing it.

Reactions: alex_markov
Excellent! Especially good cinematic flying. All manual flying & camera, single pilot? Go4 or Litchi? I would like to be able to have that amount of flight & camera control, but not sure I could all manual. Well done!

Nice flying with interesting scenery. Too long for me - didn't watch until the end.
No need to watch the whole - whatever pleased you is enough ;) my average view duration is around 1:30 minutes, but longer clips are somehow more viewed then shorter - go figure ;) :)

What I have picked up over time is to edit savagely, avoid redundancy, and leave the viewer always wanting just a bit more. Every cut should reveal a new aspect of the story.
I find that single subject/location shots are toughest. if the video begins with an overall view, then there's nothing left to anticipate. Revealing the story morsel by morsel, with a powerful & satisfying conclusion seems like a good plan. But I'm not an experienced director.
I wish we had more dramatic derelict structures in my part of the world!

What I have picked up over time is to edit savagely, avoid redundancy, and leave the viewer always wanting just a bit more. Every cut should reveal a new aspect of the story.
I find that single subject/location shots are toughest. if the video begins with an overall view, then there's nothing left to anticipate. Revealing the story morsel by morsel, with a powerful & satisfying conclusion seems like a good plan. But I'm not an experienced director.
I wish we had more dramatic derelict structures in my part of the world!
It's my fifth year of filming and I changed my flying and editing many times and it seems "dear viewer" prefer whole stories (from lift of to landing, only glitches and doubles cut) cutouts (at least myne) are not watched so much. But as I am doing this for fun, I will have fun doing it and hope some one else does ;)

Not a great pilot but, some things I do while flying and filming to cover my mistakes.

Shoot at 60 fps then slow down the film in editing.
Fly in straight lines or only moving one axis then add pan or zoom in post for added interest.
Edit out any jerky movements and insert transition (fade or dissolve) moving to a new scene.

Enjoyed the scenery, Good Luck!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vlad_Zherikhov