DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 My best drone shots of 2020

Well that’s a great first post on this forum. Welcome. You have used the UAS well to introduce your city. Beautifully done. Towards the end there is a beautiful ascending shot with a darkened church steeple with a cross on top against a beautiful sunset. As I watched I thought that clip should be your last clip of the video. Fade to black on to credits. A visual finale to a wonderful tour. Just my thought but not critical. Thanks for posting and again welcome.

Reactions: Cobber and mrjohnc1
Nice shots, nice music, very nice composition and great areas you filmed! Very nice timelapses too!
Perhaps 4 times circling the church tower is too often and as @DougMcC wrote the last shot of the cross in the sunset would have made a great final. But thats just my opinion.
Another thing I want to mention is that I often saw a tiny stutter in the video. Not allways, but often. I saw the video twice to be sure it's not my connection that lacks. For example at 0:10 the nearby rocks, at 0:20 the steeple, at 0:24 both towers, left one worse, at 0:26 the high building behind the left tower and so on. As I see the video is published in 24 fps. Is it possible you filmed in 30 or 60 fps? Or perhaps it happened when slowing down the original movie?
And perhaps a bit more color grading at 2:03, the scenes before and after are more colorful.
But then it would be... well, perfect. And who wants to be perfect? It's a great video as it is!!! Really! Thanks for posting it!

Reactions: Bernard and dozzn
I recognize the area. Nice work. Where did you get the soundtrack?
The album is Closer Away and Beyond, by Ian Post. How did I find this out? I used my app SHAZAM. If you forum members want a great tip to find the name of the music being played, I have been using the Apple iPhone app. SHAZAM for years. It almost always recognizes the music! That's how You Tube and others can tell if you are using copyrighted music! It "LISTENS" for a few seconds and the name of the music album show on the phone.!!! Scary as hell how technology is. Here is a screen shot fro my phone. It is a free app.

Attachments

• Shazam.jpg
    Shazam.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: eaglesurfing
Great video! I liked the selection of the clips with the song. One of the better ones I've seen posted. Keep it up man!

Excellent work. Both flying & editing. Takes a lot of time to produce quality like you have shared! Thoroughly enjoyed all of it. Not many videos make me want to watch more than 2 minutes. Cheers ??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jose Molina