DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
"RISEN": Sunrise pics taken this past Saturday of the Cross in St. Augustine, Florida. The plaque at the base of the cross, which is 208 feet high, says that it marks the approximate site where in 1565 the cross of Christianity was first permanently planted in what is now the United States.

Attachments

• Augustine Cross (55).JPG
    Augustine Cross (55).JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
  • Augustine Cross (22).JPG
    Augustine Cross (22).JPG
    517.9 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Roy Rogers

I really like this photo a lot! And I like the way YOU'VE edited it so please please don't take this as me "fixing" ANYTHING and hopefully you'll take it as a complement that as a photo editor I wanted to do a "remix" in MY style because I like it so much.

I really hope I haven't crossed a line here and let me know if I do please because its certainly not my intent to upset anybody or mess with their artistic vision.

And again this is @Roy Rogers work, he took the photo and did his rendering, which I then took and re-mixed. I can't take any credit for the photo itself. Best-2.jpg

Reactions: Roy Rogers
I really like this photo a lot! And I like the way YOU'VE edited it so please please don't take this as me "fixing" ANYTHING and hopefully you'll take it as a complement that as a photo editor I wanted to do a "remix" in MY style because I like it so much.

I really hope I haven't crossed a line here and let me know if I do please because its certainly not my intent to upset anybody or mess with their artistic vision.

And again this is @Roy Rogers work, he took the photo and did his rendering, which I then took and re-mixed. I can't take any credit for the photo itself. View attachment 66920
Its really good I like the extra clouds with the light shining on the statue
Good Job Thumbswayup

Reactions: brett8883
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU