DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My big idea.,,

DougAles

Reactions
Make then wear T-shirt when I fly my drone from a public area such as a park that says this on the back "FAA licensed drone pilot"

Group pilot number ( make up number )

How is my flying? Call (insert phone number you control here. If you don't have an extra one, get a free Google voice phone number)

Thoughts?

Any reason you would need feedback on your flying from the general public? Would the general public be able to provide you with relevant feedback to help you in some way?

Is it a joke / time wasting exercise?

Cammo gear and stealth would serve you better.

Make then wear T-shirt when I fly my drone from a public area such as a park that says this on the back "FAA licensed drone pilot"

How is my flying? Call (1 800 WHO CARE. If you don't have an extra one, get a free Google voice phone number)

Thoughts?

I like it. Angry people may feel better knowing you're licensed and if they have a problem they may call your number instead of the "regulators".

Reactions: DougAles

How is my flying? Call (insert phone number you control here. If you don't have an extra one, get a free Google voice phone number)

Thoughts?
Dude, come back to earth. You are playing with a toy, not flying an aircraft.

Last edited by a moderator:
I disagree, for me a spark is the upper limit of a toy. While a mavic enable to flight high as 5000 meters so half way up to jetliner (10.000m+) and 7000+ meters away it's definitely not a toy and it's absolutely an uav

HAHA.jpg

Reactions: mmcnel99
I disagree, for me a spark is the upper limit of a toy. While a mavic enable to flight high as 5000 meters so half way up to jetliner (10.000m+) and 7000+ meters away it's definitely not a toy and it's absolutely an uav

Don't waste your breathe. Dan thinks flying a little puddle jumper makes him a "Top Gun" and has a massive inferiority complex. Wouldn't be surprised if he snaps someday and we see him on the news... SAD!

Reactions: BigEegit
How about a shirt that says "I am playing with a toy but in my mind I am fantasizing about flying a real aircraft. To bring me back to reality call xxxxxxx". Take it a step further and get a flight suit, crash helmet and ELT. That way you can shoot practice ILS/GPS WAAS approaches down to published minimums. Make sure you or your safety pilot check FDC NOTAMs and RAIM before you get under the hood.

Wow

Good idea, we will suport u later, now i gotta search for rxcoupons.org or such... i have some health issues which i hope i will deal asap. anyway, your idea seem to be brilliant.

Last edited:

I am pretty sure Your wrong here, it's 500 meters, not 5000 meters ****....!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin