Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My choice for a Drone SAR watch

RCdancer

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.dronesar.info
After doing much research, I purchased a Suunto Spartan Sport Adventure watch. Wow - very impressed with it. Tracked my mile swimming with it today and it accurately counted laps, measured distance and collected a slew of data - i.,e., calories burned, stroke rate, PTE, EPOC, recovery time, SWolf, intensity, etc. The watch shows the time all the time - i.e., it never goes dark like an Apple watch. Without me doing anything, it measure my other activities - ie how far I walk and calories burned. The watch has a smorgasbord of capability: GPS navigation, compass, heart rate monitor, sleep tracking and graphs everything. Can track more than 80 different activities. It automatically transfers data to the iPhone and alerts me to calls and messages from the iPhone.

Best of all the the battery life. I charged it Thursday night and this evening (Monday), it’s still got a 75% charge. The charging cable is magnetic.

The Suunto watch is on sale at the Suunto web site for almost 50% off. It's my choice for the ideal watch for drone SAR activity.

Reactions: Smalls
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djiNonMini