DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My crash story

@BadWolf1 hi my fellow flier ,glad you got your MM back, there is only one thing i would say with regards to your repair
a replacement arm is available ,and really you should think about replacing it, in the not to distant future, although it would appear to be repaired it is under some stress during flight, and should it break apart then who knows what the outcome could be ,i am also aware that the drone is small and light, but it could still cause damage or injury ,and it would be remiss of me not to mention these facts to you ,as safety is at the forefront of my philosophy towards drone flying i am not saying you have done anything wrong glueing your drone ,just pointing out the pitfalls of such an action
I will also add that I glued my broken part back together and then when I DID get the new part I had to CUT out the old one. Needless to say I crashed again and sent it in for repair which will replace the glued pieces as well. Next time I will replace instead of glue. Didn't think about it breaking apart but it's a Platinum and heavier so thanks for that bit of knowledge,
Cheers,
Ken

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada